Monday, March 3, 2014

Father's Day and DKB Catalina Trip

It is always fun to celebrate Charlie on Father's Day because our boys are really so lucky to have such a fantastic father.


I made some carnitas with homemade pico de gallo and gaucamole for dinner and chocolate chip cake for dessert.  Our family kinda has a thing for Mexican food.  


Before bed Charlie gave the boys a ride around the house on his back.  He does this fairly often and Isaac always says it is like riding on an AT-AT (from Star Wars).  Cracker doesn't like it when we rough house with the boys and always chases them around barking.  


This is totally unrelated, but Charlie's company had a summer party where they spent the day on Catalina Island.  I think I stole these pictures from Facebook.  I'm sure Charlie will thank me someday for documenting his time at DKB.  


No comments: